Why EMI Shielding||
EMI & RFI Shielding Benefits
The EMI Shielding Process||
Free Production Masking
Shielding Characteristic of Metals||
Complimentary Vacuum Metallization Production Masking
In today's world, the importance of ESD, EMI and RFI shielding is continuously increasing due to the influx of products on the market containing electronic components. This trend only strengthens our commitment to finding new ways to save our customers money and we're proud to be the only company in the industry providing "costless" vacuum metallization production masking.
At VTI Vacuum Technologies Inc., offering free of charge vacuum metallization production masking was an easy decision to make, but you might be asking yourself how we can present such a ground-breaking offer.
Request FREE Production Vacuum Metallization Masking
Top 5 Reasons for Complimentary Vacuum Metallization Production Masking
- At VTI, we like knowing that we're always providing innovative, high quality EMI and ESD shielding solutions to our customers.
- We're happy to invest resources in building finished masking tooling to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Our company maintains the masking for the life of the project in order to provide high quality EMI and ESD shielding.
- Customers who choose to take advantage of the complimentary vacuum metallization production masking offer will not experience any financial risk of masking tool ownership.
- Even on the most complex enclosures, our precise metalizing mask designs provide consistent repeatable mask line control, which ensure that the EMI shielding process will be effective.
The combination of our innovative approach to vacuum metalizing and our strong reputation for delivering high quality service and on-time delivery, makes VTI the obvious choice for all of your plastic metallization needs. Customers benefiting from our complimentary vacuum metallization production masking offer are:
- Design Engineering firms
- Manufacturers of medical devices
- Injection molding professionals
- Manufacturers specializing in assembly of medical digital diagnostic devices
- Government or military professionals
More companies are choosing our vacuum metallization production masking because it is a cost efficient way to provide EMI shielding. Fill out our project inquiry form above to find out how plastic metallization can save you money on your EMI shielding projects.
Shielding||Benefits of Shielding||The
Free Production Masking||Shielding Characteristic of Metals||FAQ||Glossary
A Veteran Minority Owned Small Business