Centrally located in the Midwestern United States, VTI Vacuum Technologies, Inc. is housed in a 25,400 sq. ft. manufacturing facility equipped with the most advanced metallization and gasketing machinery, including sophisticated robotics and electronic measuring.
Our equipment arrangement and workflow protocols are designed to support Agile Manufacturing Practices, which ensure the necessary flexibility for the most rapid production & shipping of shielded or gasketed components in support of your JIT delivery goals. In complement, our internal culture is focused upon providing added value for you through technical efficiency, superior customer service, on-time delivery, and guaranteed quality conformance.
A partial list of our state-of-the-art equipment includes but is not limited to:
- Vacuum Deposition metalizing chambers
- Design-and-fabricate metalizing mask tooling
- Keithly 580 Micro Ohmmeters
- Conductive and/or environmental seal form in place gasketing, 3- and 4-axis robot capability
- In-house sub-assembly
- Ramco Automated Conversion Coating System for aluminum metalizing compliant with MIL-C-5541
- Ram Optical Non-Contact Measuring Device
- (2) CNC Machining Centers
- Extech 380560 milliohmeter
- Fluke 77 multimeter
- Dermitron D-3000